multiple versions

Scott W. Simpson ssimpson at trwrba.UUCP
Mon Aug 6 01:12:57 AEST 1984

	At our site, one of the wizards who has since left TRW
has written a program called delete which deletes files by prepending
their name with ".,".  Consequently, when you do an ls, it appears
that the files are deleted.  In the wee hours of the morning, all files
that begin with ., are deleted.  This somewhat solves the reversible
rm problem.

	Your assumptions about the C compiler are incorrect. When I tried
"cc -o test.c test.c", I got the error message "cc: -o would overwrite test.c".
--
	Scott Simpson
	TRW Electronics and Defense Sector