VME based UNIX? Wanted.

dan at ciprico.UUCP dan at ciprico.UUCP
Tue Dec 18 07:54:00 AEST 1984

Does anyone out there know of any VME based UNIX systems?  We are looking
for kit type systems based on the VME bus.  Cpu/memory/serial cards already
built that we can plug into our VME rack & power supply.  We will take
entire systems also.  Please send me any available information you have on
such beasts...particularly Addresses/Phone numbers/Names.  I would also like
if you told me a little bit about the system...Do you have one?  How do you
like it?  Good system or bad?  What UNIX port?   Reply via the network or
US Mail.   -Dan A. Dickey	ihnp4!umn-cs!ciprico!dan
------
	Ciprico, Inc.		(612) 559-2034
	Attn: Dan A. Dickey
	2405 Annapolis Lane