A desk calculator with formula definition

Ray Lubinsky rwl at uvacs.UUCP
Thu Dec 13 04:24:11 AEST 1984

> > Some time ago I wrote a simple desk calculator ...
>
> Gee, Lew, sounds amazingly like "hoc", whose source is in Kernighan & Pike.

Speaking of 'hoc', has anybody copied the thing from Kernighan & Pike and
gotten it to run?  I'm 99.99% sure that I've caught all the typos, but I find
that my compiled version cannot perform 'procedure' or 'function' definitions
properly?  Post or mail a response as you see fit.  Thanks!