UNIX for PDP 11/60 - (nf)

saj at iuvax.UUCP saj at iuvax.UUCP
Thu Feb 16 06:35:38 AEST 1984

#N:iuvax:1100001:000:753
iuvax!scsg    Jan 13 17:01:00 1984

Is there anyone out there running UNIX on a PDP 11/60? The
Computing Center at Indiana University at Bloomington desperately
needs a version of UNIX for our PDP 11/60 in order to run our
graphics software.  Licensing has already been arranged for the
campus with the Computer Science Dept. running UNIX on a VAX 11/780
(i.e. this machine) and the Sociology Dept. running UNIX on a
PDP 11/44.  But we have had difficulty finding a version of UNIX
to run on a PDP 11/60 we have acquired to run graphics software.
Please send replies to this Usenet address or to:

 David Schwab
 BACS User Services
 Memorial Hall
 Indiana University