mt Xinu to Manage 4.2BSD Bug List

glc at akgua.UUCP glc at akgua.UUCP
Sun Jan 15 15:35:32 AEST 1984

  An interesting project and the "ground rules" seem equitable at
first reading.  If this project turns out well and the centralized
bug reporting and fix distribution works, all of us in net-land
should be properly grateful to those who have taken it on.

  I am unable to speak in any manner for AT&T on its "official"
policy regarding the information collected by mt Xinu.  However, as
a user of uucp, I sincerely hope that the proper support group
within AT&T takes note of mt Xinu's efforts and uses the
information to the benefit of all the USG system users.

Lindsay Cleveland  (...{ihnp4|mhux?|clyde}!akgua!glc)
AT&T Technologies/Bell Laboratories ... Atlanta, Ga
(404) 447-3909 ...  Cornet 583-3909