Big Blue OS / Re: Who's Next? (Version 2)

gwyn%brl-vld at sri-unix.UUCP gwyn%brl-vld at sri-unix.UUCP
Sun Jan 22 00:46:06 AEST 1984

From:      Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn at brl-vld>

Good points; I also have heard that VM is amazingly decent for an IBM
OS.  I must take issue, however, with the statement that there are some
computer-literate people who have never heard of UNIX.  It is not
possible to be truly computer-literate these days without having heard
of UNIX; practically every professional or hobbyist journal I have seen
for the past year and a half has mentioned UNIX in at least one article.