Least We Forget: MULTICS

SIBLEY at USC-ECLB.ARPA SIBLEY at USC-ECLB.ARPA
Fri Jul 6 06:57:00 AEST 1984

Bob,

Although I had a CTSS original in January, I "DELETED" IT VIA THE
CIRCULAR FILE (while collecting my hernias) during an office
move.

However, I don't think we should look back (I can find a copy of
Calvin Moore's Interactive typewriter proposal which precedes the
pair, but would it help?).

No, I fear the good ideas of the pre and post Project MAC are
lost in infinity (Has anyone any idea of where Teager went?).

Least is MULTICS, lest we feel it was a small thing?  (or wasn't
it a great pun but just misspelling).

Regards,

Edgar