A Unix panel discussion, is it legit - (nf)

Berry Kercheval berry at zinfandel.UUCP
Tue Jul 24 06:28:40 AEST 1984

I was in a Nichols Research panel discussion, or 'focus group' too.
I was very glad it was fun, as what with driving all the way to
Sunnyvale from Martinez and back (122 miles round trip) and the
consulting I could have been doing, the $50 wasn't worth it.

Not that I turned it down, of course!  Now the problem is finding someplace
that will break the $50 bill without complaining :-)

Berry Kercheval		Zehntel Inc.	(ihnp4!zehntel!zinfandel!berry)
(415)932-6900