SDB and C programs

zarth at drutx.UUCP zarth at drutx.UUCP
Fri Jul 13 04:26:18 AEST 1984

	I recently started trying to use SDB to set break points in my  C
	program   so   that  I  could  read  variable  values  there  and
	encountered some difficulties.  I have the UNIX users manual  and
	have  read  that, does anyone have further info for me or can the
	help me interpret what I read. Basically I have  the  a.out  file
	which  is made up of four file.c's which include some 10-15 morre
	files. In one of those included files is a  procedure  call,  say
	proc().  I  would  like  to  set  a  breakpoint at proc() in file
	include.z which is included in file1.c and then read the value of
	array[x].  Can  some  one help me out??? If you need more info on
	the problem or need a more detailed explaination send me mail  or
	post.

                                    Thanks,
                                       Dave Covart