Personal Computers running UNIX - (nf)

pedz at smu.UUCP pedz at smu.UUCP
Sun Jul 22 09:23:00 AEST 1984

#R:sri-arpa:-175400:smu:18500016:000:533
smu!pedz    Jul 21 18:23:00 1984

We have four suns holding the floor down here at smu.  I find them
to be less than usefull.  Any high performance computer that does
screen scrolling in software is stupid.  That is just the beginning
of the problems with the suns.  Their philosophy seems to be
"Fix it with software" which is o.k. unless you want to get finish
today instead of next week.  I cast one definate NO vote for the suns.
(These are sun 2's with the new software and all.  Before the "upgrade"
they were absured.)

Perry Smith
convex!smu!pedz      (uucp)