Need help getting v7m to run on 11/23: clock problem

Kim Wallen {Psychology} kim at emory.UUCP
Sun Jun 17 05:51:37 AEST 1984

I am trying to get v7m (DEC`s V7) to run on our pdp 11/23.  The
system boots, prints out the amount of user memory available and then
Panic: no clock.  I installed a kwv11-c and have tried using interupt
vectors of both 100 (seems to be what the system is looking for in l.s)
and 440 (what DEC says it should be for a q-bus).  I have also used
the corresponding addresses for the two vectors.  Nothing helps and it
always bombs after not finding the clock.  My questions.  Am I not
understanding something about how to configure the clock?  Where
should the clock be in the priority chain in the back plane.

Anybody out there with experience?

Sorry about the typos, but I`m using someone elses adm3 and can`t get
it right.

Thanks
Kim Wallen
Psychology Dept.