Wanted: Cross Reference program for C

Robert Munyer munyer at harvard.ARPA
Fri Jun 22 15:10:55 AEST 1984

()
I would appreciate any information on the availability of a utility to
generate cross references of C programs -- information on which
functions reference which others, etc.

Please understand -- I do *not* want to generate an index (a la ctags
-x) and I do not want runtime profiling.  I want something that does
for C what lxref(1) does for Franz Lisp.

Does anyone know anything about cxref(1)?  Its name seems to stand for
cross reference, but on our system cxref is just an alias for "ctags
-x".

		Thanks in advance,

		((name "Robert Munyer")
		 (address (uucp  "...allegra!harvard!munyer")
			  (arpa  "munyer at harvard")
			  (Snail "15 Waldo Ave #1, Somerville MA 02143")
			  (phone "(617)628-3718")))