Curses screen package -- a bug?

R. Martin Chavez chavez at harvard.UUCP
Thu Mar 22 11:10:08 AEST 1984

	Has anyone out there discovered any unusual problems
with the curses package?  I have a menu-driven program that
works perfectly on a lightly loaded system but messes up as
the system slows down.  Sometimes the program will incorrectly
finish updating a screen; the last three letters of the last
word will simply not appear, even though the program is waiting
for input (which usually shouldn't happen until the update
finishes.)  I had NEVER noticed this problem until I tried
out the program on a very heavily loaded 11/780 running 4.1bsd.
The bug is probably in my code, but I have no idea where to
start looking.  Please post to the net or reply to me directly.
			Thanks,
			R. Martin Chavez