New SRI Phone Book

EMAIL at SRI-KL.ARPA EMAIL at SRI-KL.ARPA
Tue Mar 13 13:25:39 AEST 1984

	We need your help  to complete the  latest issue of  the
SRI Phone Directory.   This issue  of the  Phone Directory  will
include, for the first time, an Electronic Mail (EMAIL)  address
for those SRI employees  utilizing this computer  communications
resource.

	The response  we  need,  sent  either  by  EMAIL  or  by
inter-office mail, is your preferred EMAIL address.  Please send
us your username  and machine name  for the machine  you use  to
read mail most frequently.  Also,  please include your SRI  I.D.
number for  internal use.   Your SRI  I.D.  number  will not  be
included in the SRI Phone Directory.  Please REPLY via email  to
EMAIL at SRI-KL, or  by inter-office  mail to  "EMAIL" at  location
PN314.

EXAMPLE:

>	 My username is SMH, the machine I use most frequently
> for reading mail is SRI-KL, and my I.D. number is 31416.
>
> Thanks,
>	 Scott M. Hinnrichs,  x6199

	Please respond  as soon  as possible,  and by  Thursday,
March 15th.  To include your EMAIL address in this issue of  the
phone directory you must act promptly.

	For those  of you  unfamiliar with  the available  EMAIL
resources we  invite you  to  call Computer  Consulting  (X4000)
about the added communications flexibility EMAIL provides.

	This message is  being sent via  EMAIL and  inter-office
mail.  Please reply via the appropriate medium.

	Thank you for your help.

				    Scott M. Hinnrichs
				    EMAIL address: smh at sri-kl
				    Office: PN333