VAX Macro examples needed

Schauble at MIT-MULTICS.ARPA Schauble at MIT-MULTICS.ARPA
Sun Mar 25 20:43:00 AEST 1984

From:   Paul Schauble <Schauble at MIT-MULTICS.ARPA>

I am presently teaching a class on VAX assembler and architecture. I
need short examples of Macro programs for class assignments. These
should be at most one page and do something understandable in isolation.

Does anyone know of a source for these? Does anyone care to contribute
an example or two? If there is the interest, perhaps we could establish
a collection of examples somewhere.

Please reply directly to me, as I am not on any of these lists.
(Although if someone would add me to Info-VAX I would appreciate it.)

                              Thanks, in advance,
                              Paul Schauble