PL/2, PL/3, PL/4, PL/5, PL/6, PL/7, PL/8, PL/9, PL/10, PL/11,

Hal Perkins hal at cornell.UUCP
Thu Mar 15 14:04:21 AEST 1984

The way I heard it, when IBM introduced PL/1 (or do you say PL/I?), they
registered PL/2 through PL/99 using both arabic AND roman numerals (PL/II
to PL/XCIX).  I don't know what the real story is, I'm afraid, and I
wouldn't have any idea if the registration is still valid.

Hal Perkins                         UUCP: {decvax|vax135|...}!cornell!hal
Cornell Computer Science            ARPA: hal at cornell  BITNET: hal at crnlcs