Need info on a VAX synchronous controller driver.

eichelbe at NADC eichelbe at NADC
Thu Apr 4 07:35:07 AEST 1985

   Hi, all you wizards out there!
   Does anyone out there know of a driver for a VAX 11/780 DUP11 synchronous
controller board?  How about for any other VAX synchronous controller board?

   I have a VAX 11/780 under 4.1 BSD UNIX (yeah, I know I should be at 4.2 by
now) and can write the C code to use the driver, but I would not really be
able to write the driver without more time and who wants to re-invent the
wheel if there is already a set of white walls in the garage?

   I think there is some survey somewhere of drivers available.  Is this
true?  Could someone point me to it or send me a copy, please?

   We are not necessarily looking for a freebee here.  We are willing to
pay for the driver.  So any companies reading this, feel free to answer!

  Anybody who thinks they can help, please address your mail to this
username: eichelbe at NADC
   Thanks.
		Jon Eichelberger
		NADC