UN*X License Plates

Frederick M. Avolio avolio at decuac.UUCP
Sat Apr 27 02:19:11 AEST 1985

> I was wandering through the company parking lot the other day
> and came across the following UNIX license plate on a car:

   It was the *first* UNIX license from Digital.  It is a model of a
real New Hampshire (home of DEC's UEG) license plate (hence "Live
Free...") which is on decwrl!aps's car (unless he has reregistered it
in California).  It was given out at numerous conventions and trade
shows.

Hey Armando...  I think he found your missing plate...
--
Fred Avolio      {decvax,seismo}!decuac!avolio      301/731-4100 x4227