RCS vs SCCS

Eric Bergan eric at osiris.UUCP
Tue Apr 30 09:20:04 AEST 1985

	I realize that this has probably been discussed before, but please
bear with me. We are embarking on several large software development efforts,
which need the security a code control system offers. What we would like to
know is the relative benefits of RCS vs. SCCS. Is one overwhelmingly better
than the other? Are there any hidden "features" we should be aware of? What
have everyone's experiences been in using one system of the other? I
will summarize all results to the net. Thank you.

--

					eric
					...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!osiris!eric