memory management primitives availability in 4.2BSD

SFLEISCHMAN at USC-ECLB.ARPA SFLEISCHMAN at USC-ECLB.ARPA
Wed Apr 10 01:36:04 AEST 1985

We just installed a release of 4.2BSD dated Nov 2, 1983 on our VAX and
were disappointed to find that the memory management primitives (mmap, mremap,
munmap, mprotect, etc.) are not , apparently, included for programmer use.

Can anyone tell me wh  how to get a version of 4.2BSD that contains
the memory management primitives? What release of 4.2BSD??

Thanks,
Stan Fleischman

SFLEISCHMAN at ECLB
-------