termcap for Apple //e

ccs018 ccs018 at ucdavis.UUCP
Fri Apr 26 10:33:29 AEST 1985

I am trying to communicate with a 4.2 BSD, and a local version Unix machine
with my Apple //e.  I have an Apple 80 column card, and a Micromodem //e.
The problem is, when I try to use visual on-screen editing, my terminal
emulation just doesn't quite cut it.  It seems to be a problem with cursor
addressing.  What I need is a termcap entry that will allow the Unix machine
to talk to my Apple.  I have been trying to come up with one, but I just
can't seem to get it working.  There are also problems with inverse video,
and other problems associated with bad emulation.  If you can help
me, please send it to me over the net.

                             	Jack Ogawa
				Computer Center
        			University of California, Davis