Help with termcap file (please)

E.STRONG ems1 at houxn.UUCP
Fri Apr 26 06:35:43 AEST 1985

I have just recently built and used a TERMCAP entry from my
home directory. In my case I needed to use vi from my Kaypro 10
at home. Its very simple to do: just set your TERMCAP environment
variable to your new termcap definition.

If you are looking for information on how to formulate your
termcap string, look in the Unix system 5 release 2 Programmer
Reference Manual under TERMINFO(4). You may also want to check
your local system man pages in case *your* system uses a different
syntax.