ULtriX inquiry..

Ozan Yigit oz at yetti.UUCP
Thu Apr 18 06:42:49 AEST 1985

I am in the process of preparing a case to purchase ULTRIX
for our department, to replace 4.2B(ug)SD.. I would
appreciate notes on experience, PROS&CONS of ULTRIX, any
problems in running 4.2Stuff on ULTRIX, system management
experiences etc, to help me get a clear picture of what
ULTRIX is. Since there is no discussion of ULTRIX on the
net, I assume I am safe to switch to it. Any opinions ??

Oz	(wizard of something or another, no doubt..)
	Electric: {ihnp4 | decvax | allegra ..}!utzoo!yetti!oz
	Bitnet:   oz at yuleo

--------
ULTRIX is a trademark of Digital Equipment Corp.