Uniplus SysVr2

Mamaliz @ The Soup Kitchen sommers at topaz.RUTGERS.EDU
Thu Aug 15 08:47:45 AEST 1985

Does anybody know what Unisoft has deleted or added in their release of
SysVr2?  I am working on one of those projects which will eventually have
to be ported all over the place, and I would like to know what to leave
out or think hard about.

I do not have a set of AT&T SysV manuals, and even if I did, I would
probably not find the time to go through page by page noting differences.
So  has anybody (Unisoft?) compiled a list?  One a peon can get at?

Thanks muchly

--
liz sommers

My "best address" will soon be changing to
topaz!mama!liz

but I can still be reached at:
uucp:   ...{seismo, ut-sally,ihnp4!packard}!topaz!sommers
arpa:   sommers at rutgers