UNIX book?

Jim Ingram jimi at SCIRTP.UUCP
Fri Aug 9 08:17:14 AEST 1985

> Somebody recommended:
>   A Commentary on the UNIX(tm) Operating System
>   by John Lions (of Univ. of New South Wales and Bell Labs)
> and I can't find any mention of it in BOOKS IN PRINT in the library.
> Can anyone give information on publisher, ordering, ...
> Thanks.
> --henry schaffer

I looked in an old copy so proper names are probably wrong....

The title page states:

	This document may contain information covered by
	...licences, copyrights, and non-disclosure
	agreements. Circulation of this document is restricted
	to holders of a licence for the UNIX Software System
	from Western Electric. All other circulation or
	reproduction is prohibited.

AT&T UNIX licence holders receive a copy with their other deliverables.
The UNIX vendor is the publisher; call AT&T.
--

	The views expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily
	represent the views of any other individuals or organizations.

Jim Ingram			 {decvax, akgua, ihnp4}!mcnc!rti-sel!scirtp!jimi
SCI Systems, Inc.   	   P.O. Box 12557, RTP, NC 27709            919 549 8334