Can anyone explain? (Why my e-mail response couldn't get thru)

BEATTIE twb at hoqam.UUCP
Fri Aug 2 03:22:55 AEST 1985

I attempted to answer the original question via E-mail but there is
some problem at akgua!mcnc as shown below. (I don't really
understand all the uucp stuff)

I have also seen a sufficient answer posted so my actual response
is mute.
BUT, these sorts of problems need to be persued to clean up the
netnews system. There is really no reason why the answer to a
simple question needs to be posted, but if E-mail can't get thru...

Could I have sent a message to someone at akgua notifing them of
this problem without bothering the net?
Does uucp do this automatically?

Happy netting!
Tom.
~!{ihnp4|hou2g|allegra|mhuxh}!hoqam!twb

Blithwapping - v. Using anything BUT a hammer to hammer a nail into the
wall, such as shoes, lamp bases, doorstops, etc.

>From uucp Thu Aug  1 12:56 EDT 1985
>From daemon  Thu Aug  1 12:56:14 1985 remote from clyde
554 bonnie!akgua!mcnc!unccvax!wgivax!ram... unknown mailer error 101
554 bonnie!akgua!mcnc!unccvax!wgivax!ram... unknown mailer error 101