Cray-2 Overview, extracted from "Cray Channels"

Phil Ngai phil at amdcad.UUCP
Sat Aug 10 11:37:08 AEST 1985

In article <256 at frog.UUCP> john at frog.UUCP (John Woods) writes:
>I have an article from Electronic Engineering Times which includes a picture
>with ol' Seymour himself standing in the middle of the horseshoe:  the picture
>makes it look like the Cray 2 would make a good bar in your living room!
>I'll take two...

The Cray 2 costs $17,000,000. It takes 55 tons of air conditioning.
You want two?
--
 "Where are all the good men?"
 "I think they're out with all the bad women!"

 Phil Ngai (408) 749-5720
 ARPA: amdcad!phil at decwrl.ARPA