nroff printers

USAFAS hugh at BRL.ARPA
Thu Aug 22 08:26:30 AEST 1985

Hi,

	"nroff" allows output to go to several printers (300,300s,
450, 450s, etc.) but none of the books or documentation explains
those printers or their capabilities.  And of course I don't have
access to any of those referenced so I have been using vanilla
output.

	The printers that I have access to are an IBM PD5218
letter quality printer and an DECWRITER IV.  The IBM in particular
has a lot of power (micro spacing both horizontally and vertically).
Will any of the standard output flags work with these printers?
Are there drivers available for these printers?

		Thanks,

				hugh