Sv.2 suid bits

geoff at ISM780B.UUCP geoff at ISM780B.UUCP
Fri Dec 20 00:48:00 AEST 1985

>/* Written  9:24 pm  Dec 10, 1985 by slb at bnl44 in ISM780B:net.unix */
>> (For those net-landers who are confused, the Safari is also known as
>> the 6300PLUS, and has roughly the same relationship to the 6300
>> as the IBM/PC/AT has to the XT.)
>        The UNIX PC (7300) is referred to as the Safari Four.  As far
>as AT&T making reference to the 6300+ as the Safari, I find it hard
>to belive as well as overly confusing.

Hmm, perhaps I was too terse, the 6300+ is refered to as a Safari Five (or V).
Confusing maybe, but TRUE.  (I didn't know the 7300 was a Safari Four,
sorry about that.)  It just goes to show you that trying to unconfuse
netlanders is futile. 8^)

		  Geoffrey Kimbrough -- Director of Dangerous Activities --
		  INTERACTIVE Systems Corporation, Santa Monica California.
		     {decvax!vortex || ihnp4!allegra!ima}!ism780!geoff

The virtues of doors, windows, and teacups lie precisely in those parts which
are empty.