Need Sendmail Info

Ed Reed ereed at harvax.UUCP
Wed Dec 4 05:40:38 AEST 1985

4.2 BSD is used at this site and I am seeking a version or info on creation of
a sendmail.cf file that will reliably support uucp and ethernet mail transfer.

We currently are using a sendmail.cf file that sometimes yields improper
addresses when used across the ethernet, returning mail to sender
claiming user unknown even when a mail box is specified.

I have read the "Sendmail Installation and  Operation Guide"
but find the rewriting rules not readily decipherable by mere mortals.

Thanks in advance

Ed Reed
ucbvax!hplabs!harvax!ereed