Locating a copy of "The Lions Document"

Joseph S. D. Yao jsdy at hadron.UUCP
Thu Dec 26 08:38:45 AEST 1985

Assuming you mean Prof. Lyons' two documents "The UNIX Version 6
Source Code" and "Commentary on the UNIX Source Code", they are
(kinda obviously) covered by V6 (and ff) source code license.
Last I heard, AT&T had arranged with Prof. Lyons that they were
available only from AT&T, with said license.  (I had heard some
unsubstantiated rumour that AT&T was withdrawing it.)  In any
case, it is only based on V6 and in some rare instances actually
wrong.
--

	Joe Yao		hadron!jsdy at seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}