Locating a copy of "The Lions Document"

David Morton dave at ecrcvax.UUCP
Mon Dec 23 02:14:49 AEST 1985

In article <ecsvax.948> hes at ecsvax.UUCP (Henry Schaffer) writes:

>  I think this is documentation of version 6, and you need
>to have a source license to get this.

I thought that Bell or AT & T or whatever they were called at that
time "persuaded" Lyons (not Lions) to forget the idea of publishing this
documment which contains (contained) Bell source code ?
Thus, to my ill informed knowledge, any published copy is illegal. I may
be wrong on this issue. The document is widely available but not officially
published.
--

Dave Morton
Tel. + (49) 89 - 92699 - 139