Laser Printer Tables for ditroff

Ken Greer kg at hplabs.UUCP
Sun Jan 27 03:46:15 AEST 1985

> Does anyone have ditroff tables for the Banzai, Laserjet, or EPOC
> laser printers?			jim kempf kempf at hplabs hplabs!kempf

It takes font tables as well as a post processor to convert
ditroff intermediate codes to printer codes.  My company
(ELAN Computer Group) offers such a software package called "dlj"
for the LaserJet.  The HP San Diego division has already purchased
a single CPU license for it for the Vax.  "Dlj" supports tbl and most
of the ditroff language and the proportional fonts on the B cartridge.

Those who wish further information and a print sample may call

ELAN Computer Group
260 Alta Vista Ave.
Los Altos, CA 94022
(415) 948-8193

Or send mail to me hplabs!kg.  (I am a consultant for Hewlett Packard).

Ken Greer
--
Ken Greer
kg.hplabs at CSNET-Relay (ARPA)