good article on vi

conde.osbunorth at XEROX.ARPA conde.osbunorth at XEROX.ARPA
Tue Jan 22 06:22:18 AEST 1985

Good book on Vi? I once wrote an on-line series of tutorials whe I was
at Berkeley on how to use vi (one for beginners, one for "more
experienced users"). You bring up Vi on the document, and follow what it
says. (somehwhat like the Emacs tutorials, but no where as nice) I don't
know what happened to it, but someone told me that it's floating around
in various places . It's called ViTutorial, and perhaps someone still
has a copy...