Need a VAX interface to MicNet.

Charles Spirakis spirakis at ucbvax.ARPA
Wed Jan 23 18:38:47 AEST 1985

<Let not the sands of time get in your lunch.>

The research project I am involved with recently acquired an IBM PC XT
with 512K RAM, a 10 Mbyte drive, and the Santa Cruz Operations version of
XENIX (version 3.0). In order to network PCs together a network program called
MicNet is provided which allows remote command execution and mail using
standard RS232 lines. Has anyone written a program to allow a VAX to become
a node in this network, or know where I can get one?

-------
Charles Spirakis		ARPA:	spirakis at ucbvax.BERKELEY
				UUCP:	...!ucbvax!spirakis