vi tabs <Book Reviews>

victoro%Nosc at crash.UUCP victoro%Nosc at crash.UUCP
Tue Jan 22 19:42:08 AEST 1985

	You think, you go it bad?  I'm on a system with no man!
My solution, go to my university library and check out EVERY Unix manual,
	(we also run Eunice...I'm on another system.....)
 A Pratical Guide to the UNIX System.  By Mark G. Sobell
	Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Company - Menlo Park, Ca...
	QA 76.6 S61673 1984
	An excelent introduction to the UNIX system, covering the C and Bourne
	shells and programming languages.  Fully illustrated with diologe
	examples and numerious appendeges and quick-refrence guides.

2.  Introducing the UNIX System by Henry McGilton and Rachel Morgan
	McGraw-Hill (Byte Books)  QA 76.8 U65 M38 1983
	Verry complete.  More detail to editors (ed,sed,ex,vi,nroff,-ms,..etc)
	And to system set-up and system management.

	Victor O'Rear bang!crash!victoro at nosc.ARPA
ihnp4, sdcsvax !bang!crash!victoro