info on array processors wanted

Myra Hartwig (SECAD) myra at BRL-AOS.ARPA
Thu Jan 17 23:52:52 AEST 1985

The Ballistic Research Laboratory bought an array processor from
Floating Point Systems, Portland, Oregon several years ago.
The specific unit we bought (FPS120-AB) to run on a V6-V7-PWB
Unix system on an Dec 11/70.  The unit was big, heavy, and
produced alot of heat. I cannot speak about its usefulness.
I understand that FPS now has units like we bought "on a board".
When I was dealing with FPS, I thought they were extremely
easy to talk to and obtain information from.

				Myra Hartwig <myra at brl-aos>