termtab tables for an FX80

Goeke at MIT-MULTICS.ARPA Goeke at MIT-MULTICS.ARPA
Tue Jan 22 01:52:40 AEST 1985

          My apologies to the net for my previous distribution of the
subject nroff tables for an FX80 in proportional mode.  Some day (but
probably not soon) I'll learn that my mailer thinks its a word processor
and likes to fill lines -- which did a wonder to that previous posting.
Let's not cloud the net with this again.  Send me your name, and I'll
send you a clean copy of that posting, if you care any more.

                                        Bob Goeke
                                          [ Goeke @ MIT-Multics.ARPA ]
                                        MIT Center for Space Research
                                        617-253-1910