CSPI Array Processors

Roy Smith roy at phri.UUCP
Tue Jan 22 02:31:11 AEST 1985

> CPSI claimed that they would support the MiniMAP ($50K Array Processor) on
> the uVAX line (as well as the other vaxen) and would have UNIX support by
> summer.
> 			Believe it if you want to,
> 			wz
> -------

Last time I talked to them (at the Computers in Science meeting in D.C. in
late oct 84) they said they were 'planning' on providing Unix support for the
mini-map on Unibus Vaxen.  Couldn't get anything more definite out of them.

--
{allegra,seismo}!vax135!timeinc\
            cmcl2!rocky2!cubsvax>!phri!roy  (Roy Smith)

The opinions expressed herein are mine, and do not necessarily
reflect the views of The Public Health Research Institute.