Does anyone know of a HELP system for UNIX?

Nick Maclaren nmm%cl.cam at ucl-cs.arpa
Mon Jan 28 21:39:14 AEST 1985

Sorry about that - my line hung up and I forgot I wasn't in ed.

.... information.  While we consciously add new main entries, most of
the cross-references and clarifications are done in response to users'
moans.

If you would like a copy of the spec. of our HELP program, I can try
to send you one.  It is fairly short (a few hundred lines), but somewhat
misleading.  It gives absolutely no feel for the system, and most of
the fancier facilities are not actually used.  The actual program is
only a thousand lines of assembler or so.