Wanted: Ultra-fast fortran compiler for UNIX (execution time, mainly)

Michael Richmond richmon at astrovax.UUCP
Thu Jul 18 06:23:47 AEST 1985

Can anyone point to a company that supplies a UNIX Fortran compiler which
executes much faster than f77 (say, on par with the VMS compilers or better)?
Please reply via mail and I will post a summary to the net if one is warranted.
We run 4.2BSD on an 11/750 if it makes any difference.
--
Michael Richmond			Princeton University, Astrophysics

{allegra,akgua,burl,cbosgd,decvax,ihnp4,noao,princeton,vax135}!astrovax!richmon