Wanted: Ultra-fast fortran compiler for UNIX

Michael Richmond richmon at astrovax.UUCP
Mon Jul 29 13:41:08 AEST 1985

>Now I really understand the motivation behind the original
>posting.  The only one I know about for unix is Green
>Hills.  They have C, Pascal, ForTran (and P/LM?) for
>assorted machines especially unix VAXen.
>
>Doug Freyburger		DOUG at JPL-VLSI, DOUG at JPL-ROBOTICS

  sorry, but in the course of my search I called up Green Hills. Although
they advertise such a compiler, or seem to, anyway, I was told that
they had nothing of the sort for market now. Any other ideas?

--
Michael Richmond			Princeton University, Astrophysics

{allegra,akgua,burl,cbosgd,decvax,ihnp4,noao,princeton,vax135}!astrovax!richmon