Orphaned Response

rjn rjn at hpfcla.UUCP
Tue Jul 30 19:11:00 AEST 1985

re: "I am in search of a termcap for a hp2392a terminal."

The HP2392A was designed to be a full  superset of the HP2622A.  The 2392 I.m
temporarily  using works just fine with a 2622  TERMCAP  entry.  If you don't
have a 2622  entry, try an  HP2645A  entry,  since the 2622 was  designed  to
replace the 2645.

Regards,                                               Hewlett-Packard
Bob Niland                                             3404 East Harmony Road
hplabs!hpfcla!rjn                                      Fort Collins CO  80525

This response does not represent the official position of the  Hewlett-Packard
Company.  The above data is provided for  informational  purposes only.  It is
supplied without warranty of any kind.