AT&T 3B-2's

Mark Galassi rosalia at reed.UUCP
Sat Jun 1 16:57:48 AEST 1985

In article <843 at sdcsvax.UUCP> darrell at sdcsvax.UUCP (Darrell Long) writes:
>*** REPLACE AT&T's MARKETING STAFF ***
>
>	A wise friend of mine once said that if AT&T ever hopes to be
>the giant in the computer industry that it hopes to be, that it would
>do well to buy IBM's marketing department.  Now, I see that my friend
>is probably right.
>--
>Darrell Long
>USENET: sdcsvax!darrell
Yes, it might become a "giant" in the computer industry, but it
would produce bad computers (like IBM micros). I have much more
respect for AT&T than IBM, and this is probably due to AT&T's lack
of an opressive marketing department.
				Mark Galassi
				...tektronix!reed!rosalia
{These opinions are my own and should be everybody elses :-) }