4.3BSD??? When?

Chris Torek chris at umcp-cs.UUCP
Sat Jun 1 12:17:01 AEST 1985

> Sounds like a lot of us would like to know a little about what going on in
> 4.3BSD?  Why does it have to be keep so quiet?

Because!

>	Is it just a few BUG FIXES?  (I doubt it)

Leave out the just, and change few to many.

>	Is it distributed is SCCS or RCS format?

I severely doubt it.  (Berkeley uses SCCS internally, and has been using
it for quite a while; if 4.2 wasn't SCCSed, why would 4.3 be?)

>	Any new Address Families?

We're hoping it'll have (our) XNS in it.  Then again we haven't been helping
any lately...

>	Rough expected release date? 1 week or 1 year?

How should I know?  ``Soon.''  I'll bet more info will leak out in Portland.
UUCP:	seismo!umcp-cs!chris
CSNet:	chris at umcp-cs		ARPA:	chris at maryland