funny filenames

Steven Radtke sr at u1100a.UUCP
Sat Jun 15 00:01:41 AEST 1985

Two years ago, Stephen Uitti posted a small, useful utility called
"rmfile" designed to remove or rename files with funny names.
I've got the original article and can re-post. I've used it on
UNIX (1100) Systems occassionally- meaning that the V7->SIII->SV
flavors apply.
Mail requests to me and I'll send the article and if a great interest
is displayed, I'll re-post to the appropriate newsgroups and notify
this group.

Hello, Purdue, is Mr. Uitti still there??

Steve Radtke
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, N.J.
{houxm,ihnp4,bellcore,pyux*}!u1100a!sr