AT&T 3B-2's

w. mansfield wfmans at ihuxb.UUCP
Thu May 9 05:30:40 AEST 1985

> *** REPLACE AT&T's MARKETING STAFF ***
>
> 	A wise friend of mine once said that if AT&T ever hopes to be
> the giant in the computer industry that it hopes to be, that it would
> do well to buy IBM's marketing department.  Now, I see that my friend
> is probably right.
> --
> Darrell Long
> Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
> University of California, San Diego

Umm..  It may interest you to know that Jim Edwards, the AT&T Computer
Systems President, formerly of IBM marketing, just hired Roland Pampel,
formerly of IBM marketing, to be the VP of Computer Systems Marketing
and Development.  Can't comment on the rest of the staff, but start at
the top if you want to change direction.

	Bill Mansfield
	AT&T Information Systems, Naperville, IL
	{ihnp4!}ihuxb!wfmans