"n" key worn out?

Heiby netnews at wnuxb.UUCP
Wed May 1 01:16:23 AEST 1985

Well, 4/30 has finally arrived.  I am now un-subscribing to both net.unix
and net.unix-wizards.  I just don't have time to wade through all the
trash.  (Although several others who also don't have time like my doing
so, for mod.unix, I just can't do it any more.)

A couple of final suggestions:
  -  Move all the TCP/IP, uucp, and other networking discussion to
	another group, perhaps net.dcom or net.bugs.uucp.
  -  Move all the "golly, my hardware seems to be busted" discussion
	to another group, perhaps net.hw. (I know it doesn't exist.)
  -  Move all of the other non-Unix-related messages to another group
	as appropriate.
  -  Send the remaining 5-10% of these groups traffic, as mail, to
	"unix at cbosgd.UUCP", so someone will have a chance of seeing
	and responding to them.
  -  ARPA people, contact the INFO-UNIX-REQUEST and INFO-UNIX-WIZARDS-REQUEST
	people to have the former gate mod.unix digests onto the
	INFO-UNIX list and have the latter evaporate.

To those that remain, I hope you have fun.  Bye!
--
Ronald W. Heiby / netnews at wnuxb.UUCP | unix-request at cbosgd.UUCP
AT&T Information Systems, Inc., Lisle, IL  (CU-D21)