Help needed with Makefile rules

Donn Seeley donn at utah-gr.UUCP
Sun May 19 14:28:25 AEST 1985

	From: gwyn at brl-tgr.ARPA (Doug Gwyn <gwyn>)

	> This didn't work for me... we're talking 2.9BSD, right?

	...  I don't have a 2.9BSD and it sounds very much as though I
	don't want one.

We can do without this kind of 'help', I think.  What is it about this
network that makes so many people behave like children?  I don't recall
anything about the original posting that deserved a sneer like this.
Unless you can contribute something useful and original, why post it at
all?  I only post this response because I have some faint hope that the
net at large will benefit from it...  Further flames by mail, please.

I certainly hope that exchanges like this won't go on in mod.unix,

Donn Seeley    University of Utah CS Dept    donn at utah-cs.arpa
40 46' 6"N 111 50' 34"W    (801) 581-5668    decvax!utah-cs!donn