Comments on UNIX command option syntax

John Quarterman jsq at im4u.UUCP
Mon Nov 4 08:33:19 AEST 1985

In article <1260 at wanginst.UUCP> perlman at wanginst.UUCP (Gary Perlman) writes:
>I tried to post this to mod.std.unix, but it got bounced by the mailer.  Sigh.

I'll put it in mod.std.unix.  It should fit nicely after the copy
of the public domain AT&T getopt(3) which I just posted.

The posting address for mod.std.unix is ut-sally!std-unix.
Sally talks to gatech, harvard, ihnp4, seismo, topaz, and others.
--
John Quarterman,   UUCP:  {ihnp4,seismo,harvard,gatech}!ut-sally!jsq
ARPA Internet and CSNET:  jsq at sally.UTEXAS.EDU, formerly jsq at ut-sally.ARPA